Corporate Social Responsibility
We are committed to provide financial support in social area, education and sport. We respond to the current societal issues. We see our responsible approach as a natural part of our business. Through this approach we express our relationship with the place where we live.
- We have made a donation of CZK 100,000 to a Czech NGO, the People in Need, as part of the SOS Ukraine project. We have also financially supported the Fähnrichův mlýn guesthouse, which provided its facility for accommodation and relief for Ukrainian refugees.
- In 2021, we financially supported HC Motor České Budějovice hockey club.
- In 2021, we financially supported the establishment of a new baby box in Klatovy.
- In 2021, we donated CZK 100,000 to the Via Foundation in a public fundraiser to help destroyed villages in southern Moravia.
- In 2020, we financially supported the Czech Badminton Association to support sports in the amount of CZK 5,000
- In 2020, as part of the fight against COVID-19, we supported the Cooking for Healthcare Workers project in the amount of CZK 90,000 (Via Foundation, Spolek Senovážné žije z.s., and the Nurses to Nurses project - Nadační fond pomoci znesnáze21) in the amount of CZK 40,000.
- As part of the event called "Giving Tuesday 2019", HLB PROXY supported the activities of Czech NGO, "Cesta domů”, an organisation providing services for terminally ill fellow citizens and their families, with an amount of CZK 30,000. The amount will support the project of mobile hospice care.
- PROXY RUN TEAM - 17. Blankeneser Heldenlauf Hamburg 1. 9. 2019
- In 2019 we supported the innovative activities of the Czech Institute of Informatics, Robotics, and Cybernetics of the Czech Technical University in Prague.
- We support young tennis talents in the Vestec Tennis Academy.
- n 2019 we supported an NGO called Temperi, o.p.s., an organisation that helps families in need.
- In 2018 we financially supported the NGO “Cesta domů”, which focuses on the provision of mobile hospice services.
- In 2018 we financially supported HELPPES, the dog training centre, training dogs for people with special needs.
- In 2018 - 2019 we financially supported ČEZ Motor České Budějovice hockey club.